Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Mini Ones Mini Bereber Machine Washable Cotton Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
A practical, mini version of our popular Berber design that provides trending style now in kid size for a hint of your favorite decor also in little ones’ spaces! It comes with a practical cotton drawstrings backpack for easy pack & go.
- Size: 70 x 100
- Colors: Natural, Black
- Collection: MiniOnes
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Net Weigh: 1,25 kg
Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
View Store Availability
Tsim Sha Tsui - K11 MUSEA
Tsim Sha Tsui - Harbour City