Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Re-Edition Monstera Honey Machine Washable Cotton Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is a rich combination of sophisticated colors such as Honey, Ochre, and Soil brown on a canvas base mixed of Olive and Honey, imitating the textures of nature. From the Re-edition collection, it is natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 7 kg capacity), so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat. Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
- Size: 120x180cm
- Colors: Honey, Olive, Soil Brown, Ochre
- Collection: Re-Edition
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Shape: Rectangular
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light: Thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.Quality
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.