Lorena CanalsLorena Canals RugCycled Bereber Machine Washable Cotton Rug
Our best-selling Berber rug, now created in a new version as part of our zero waste program. The canvas base is woven using a yarn made from textile scrap and production leftovers, and on top our characterisitc berber design is tufted using only a non-dyed, soft, natural cotton pile. The pattern is created through the contrast of pile and non-pile, leaving the canvas slightly visible. The rug finishes off with a row of 7 cm long fringes in natural color at the edges.
- Size: 90x130 cm / 120x160 cm / 140x200 cm
- Color: Natural, RugCycled yarn
- Collection: RugCycled Collection
- Composition: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibers; Base: reycled textile fibers
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
View Store Availability
Tsim Sha Tsui - K11 MUSEA
Tsim Sha Tsui - Harbour City