Atelier Choux Small Bib Paris Gold Snaps
Special Offer: Buy any Atelier Choux nursery essentials and add a beautiful Atelier Choux gift box at special price to make it a unique present:
- Atelier Choux Rigid Gift Box (HK$59,
HK$80) - Perfect for
- 3 muslins
- Atelier Choux Hotel Packaging Gift Box (HK$49,
HK$60) - Perfect for
- Atelier Choux Large Hotel Rigid Gift Box (HK$139,
HK$199) - Perfect for
Adorable creatures are starting their day in the city of lights. Parisians and tourists alike are walking around with their breakfast baguettes, lounging in cafés sipping coffee and smelling the fresh croissants emanate from the boulangeries. It must be a weekend because the farmers market is already bustling. Tourists are consulting their maps, rushing to see all the landmarks. A fashion photoshoot is taking place, while a little further on one can spot a movie being filmed. Such beautiful weather calls for a delicious picnic or a boat ride along the Seine. A group of friends is playing pétanque next to Eiffel Tower and a mischievous visitor is sending off a paper plane from the top of this magnificent landmark. Where will the paper plane land? In this romantic city, you can always spot few “love birds” here and there. A man is patiently waiting for his date – she is late, but she is running! Can you spot the lovely couple holding a heart balloon?
ATELIER CHOUX BIBS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Dimensions: 10″ x 7″, fits toddlers 0 to 18 month-old
- Reversible: each side is printed
- Adjustable with 2 positions
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with solvent free, baby safe inks
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
THE FINEST ORGANIC COTTON FOR YOUR CHILD’S SKIN
Atelier Choux bibs are made from certified organic cotton in order to ensure a product entirely free from chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton fiber is also thicker, feels softer and is hypo-allergenic compared to conventional cotton fibers.
During manufacturing the thickness of the individual threads are optimized per Atelier Choux’s specifications to ensure both the softness and longevity of the fabric.
The result is a soft, absorbent and everyday essential that wears well – in accordance with our ambition to meld art, artisanship and everyday elegance.