Lorena Canals Terrazzo Sapphire Machine-Washable Rug
On Sale HK$3,375.00
The combination of Terrazzo and sapphire is a gem for your home! This most fashionable mosaic transforms itself into a rug that will lend personality and character to any part of the house. The Terrazzo rug is natural cotton and machine-washable (weight: 9 kg). Rectangular in shape, it is available in six colors in a tribute to the 1970s, whether combining different colors or with colors that make the main color stand out. A perfect model for children's bedrooms and for settings such as living rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes and, being natural cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the matching Terrrazzo cushions.
- Measurements: 140 x 200 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.